Saturday 25 March 2017

Angel - Valerie Ouellet - Challenge Inspiration

Good morning sweet ladies! 
Here is my layout inspired by the March Moodboard. 
I was inspired by the textures, the flowers and the soft colors. The sketch are so inspiring too!
 


 

 I used the chipboard "Branch #3" that I embossed in white. I added some "Dusty Attic Pearls".





 Kit Flocons Mandalas



 
 I embossed with "Lindy's King Midas Gold" the word "Angel" of the set "Hashtag Sayings 2". I love this embossing powder.

 





Materials used:

-Dusty Attic White Pearls
-Dusty Attic White Bloom 
-Dusty Attic  Chipboard "Hashtag Sayings 2"
- Dusty Attic Chipboard "Branch #3"
-Cuts2luv Flairs
-Tim Holtz Stencil Floral
-Aladine Izink Pâte texture Opale
-Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
-49andMarket Flowers
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder
-Lindy's stamp gang sprays






No comments:

Post a Comment