Monday 9 January 2017

Create Happy - Patricia Basson


It is once again a brand New Year...New dreams and hopes, new expectations. May you all have a most wonderful and productive New Year, and may all your problems be small, or at least easily solved. 


 

This month I share this page with you, created as my post for  The Dusty Attic, the papers and inks I used are from 13@rts.







 
I used three different Page Pebbles that were lightly gesso'd with watered down gesso and inked with Watercan Archival Ink.




 

I absolutely love the new Crazy Stitching chippies, such amazing detail. I embossed them with Lindy's Stampgang, Midnight Gold. The Fancy Trim #1 was gesso'd and painted with 13@rts Woodbine Chalk Mist.








CRAZY STITCHING CHIPBOARD


 


 
I gesso'd the Notebook Edge Border and randomly embossed it with Lindy's Byzantine Bronze. Then painted some of the Woodbine Chalk and Yellow Amber Chalk Mist onto it.



 





From the Dusty Attic shop I have used the following chippies...


 





 

 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 

 

Proudly sharing my 2017 badge for the first time...
 
Something to ponder on, may we remember to live this way...Thank you for taking the time to visit...

A good character is the best tombstone.

Those who loved you


 and were helped by you 


will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. 


Carve your name on hearts, 


not on marble. 


~Charles H. Spurgeon~

1 comment: